Hawthorn Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract, Hawthorn (Crataegus Laevigata) Dried Leaf and Flower Glycerite Hawaii Pharm Natural Herbal Supplement 2×32 oz Unfiltered
- High Quality Hawthorn Tincture Supplement – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Highest Strength Hawthorn Tincture Supplement!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Hawthorn herbal glycerite on market!
- Super concentrated Hawthorn Alcohol-FREE extract: dried material / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- Hawthorn Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
Sold：167 Wished: 39 Followed: 94
Hawthorn (Crataegus Laevigata) is a large shrub or small tree reaching a height of 3-8 m, rarely up to 12 m. The bark of the old branches is light gray; branches are olive or reddish brown; young shoots are soft-hairy, later naked. Inflorescences are up-straight. The flowers are white or pink. Fruits are ellipsoidal, ovoid or almost spherical, vaguely granular, red or red-brown in color, less often yellow or whitish, juicy. Flowering period is in May – June.