Prince of Peace Organic White Tea, 100 Tea Bags – 100% Organic White Tea – Unsweetened White Tea – Lower Caffeine Alternative to Coffee – Herbal Health Benefits
- 100% ORGANIC TEA. Our 100% Organic White Tea is made from young leaves and tender buds that go through the Zhenghe-style processing. This processing style gives the tea a richer aroma, a fuller body, and a darker color.
- ONLY ORGANIC. Prince of Peace’s Organic White Tea is made with organic white tea leaves certified organic by ECOCERT SA, USA for a pure and delicious tea drinking experience!
- HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS. Prince of Peace was founded in 1985 with a passion for promoting a healthy lifestyle by offering you a variety of high-quality products. Established as a trusted brand in the health and wellness market, Prince of Peace has the products you need to support healthy habits.
- LOWER CAFFEINE. Unlike a cup of coffee that has approximately 100 mg–180 mg of caffeine, white tea contains approximately 10 mg–20 mg of caffeine.
- EASY TO BREW. Simply place one tea bag in a 6 fl. oz. cup and add hot water. Let steep for 3–5 minutes before drinking. Sweeten to taste—we recommend using Prince of Peace Honey Crystals.
We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best products. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission(at no cost to you).
Sold：202 Wished: 29 Followed: 21
Our 100% organic white tea leaves and buds are picked at a young age, and goes through the Zhenge-style of processing which gives the tea a richer aroma, a fuller body, and a deeper dark color. White tea’s antioxidant content is greater than that of green tea. A typical cup of white tea has about 10-20mg of caffeine, and cup of coffee ranges from 100-180mg.